2w3 personality type is a more success-driven version of type 2.
They enjoy being in the limelight almost as much as Threes.
2w3s are more extroverted and less service-oriented than their 2w1 counterparts. At the same time, they are less aggressive and more people-focused than 3w2s.
Because they are still Twos, people with this personality type have a relationship chip on their shoulders.
But thanks to their Three-wing, this can’t be just a regular relationship.
2w3s want to date and marry successful and attractive people, someone they could be proud of.
2w3s want to be associated with successful and influential people. For example, a woman that only considers wealthy men as potential partners could be a 2w3 or a One-to-One Three.
Once they find such a partner, they focus on supporting them and making them even more successful.
2w3s are very sociable and charming people. They share their talents with others by entertaining them and caring for them.
In addition, they aren’t particularly self-reflective. Instead, they focus on positive experiences. Because of this 2w3 tendency, they are often confused with Sevens.
Sevens and Twos with a Three-Wing can display similar outward behavior, but their reasons are different. Twos surround themselves with people because they want to feel loved and needed. Sevens, however, like being around others because it enhances their own experience.
Both are optimistic, resilient, friendly, and outgoing. However, 2w3s are more supportive and empathetic than Sevens.
2w3s want others to need them while Sevens want others to be independent because they want to preserve their own independence.
What makes you the way you are? Take THIS TEST to discover your personality type.
2w3s will listen to you and cry with you while Sevens would instead suggest doing something fun so that you can take your mind off negative things.
2w3s are image-oriented people. It’s essential for them to be perceived as desirable. They take great care of their appearance and personal presentation.
However, when it comes to looks, 2w3s don’t usually compete with others. Instead, they will choose an image that is acceptable and appealing to most people without being too aggressive about it. 2w3s don’t necessarily want to look “hot”, but they want to look respectable and likable.
Random Facts About 2W3s
1. 2w3s (and other Twos) often find themselves in codependent relationships characterized by unhealthy enabling.
This is different from dependent relationships where people rely on each other for love and support but still can find joy outside the relationship.
2. The 2w3’s self-esteem often depends on their ability to please others.
3. 2w3s are driven and energetic. They can be very efficient. They do their job well because it’s an excellent way to impress others.
4. 2w3s may struggle to tell the truth and often sugarcoat things because they are afraid to hurt others’ feelings.
5. Although 2w3s are very empathetic people, they are often out of touch with themselves. A typical 2w3 has abandoned himself to become the person others want him to be.
6. To 2w3s, both career and relationships are very important, but relationships are a little more important than a career.
7. 2w3s often don’t realize that their giving isn’t unconditional.
8. 2w3s avoid expressing their needs out of fear of rejection.
9. Most 2w3s (most Twos, really) had an early experience when their needs were ignored, so they had to change themselves to be noticed and have their needs met. This experience defines their behavior and approach to relationships later in life.
10. To cope with life’s negativity, 2w3s use psychological repression and suppression, defense mechanisms that help repel bad feelings consciously or unconsciously. More on that here.
11. 2w3s can be very romantic.