Threes with a Four-wing are a more self-aware version of Threes.
Type Threes often push their feelings aside to focus on their goals, but those with a Four-wing are more in touch with themselves.
Depending on the strength of their Four-wing, they can be emotionally vulnerable, even sensitive.
They are also more likely to be artistically inclined, thanks to their Four-wing.
Type 3s are image-conscious people, and type 4s have a great sense of style. As a result, 3w4s are people with an excellent personal presentation.
However, 3w4s rely on their skills and intelligence more than on their physical attractiveness.
Threes with a Four-wing are still Threes. They may be a little more artistic and sensitive, but they are not interested in separating themselves from others by being unique.
Generally, Threes want other people’s acceptance, but being different and unconventional may alienate some.
Threes are generally extraverts, but those with a Four-wing can spend a lot of time alone working on their projects and improving their skills.
Because of this 3w4 quality, they are even more likely to succeed, which is so important to Threes!
Some 3w4 may look like Fives, especially those that are very academically-inclined.
Here is how to tell whether you are a 3w4 or a Five:
1. Real Fives rarely mistake themselves for Threes; however, some Threes may think they are Fives.
2. Threes prioritize action, while Fives prioritize observing, thinking, and analyzing.
What makes you the way you are? Take THIS TEST to discover your personality type.
3. Threes are very goal-oriented, and everything they do has a purpose. Fives, on the other hand, enjoy acquiring knowledge even without a clear purpose.
4. Fives do what they do for themselves. Unlike Threes, they do not need public recognition.
5. Fives aren’t concerned about their appearance or material wealth, while Threes are usually very acquisitive and image-conscious.
6. Threes are very energetic, while Fives conserve their energy because they are afraid to run out of it.
In some cases, 3w4s may be mistaken for Ones. Because both are hardworking and productive, they may look alike. Here is how to tell whether you are a 3w4 or a One:
1. Threes are more concerned about how others see them, while Ones operate according to their own standards.
2. Threes want things done and done quickly. They stop when it’s “good enough,” and they may even cut some corners sometimes. Ones, however, are perfectionists. They don’t worry if the project is taking too long to complete; they will never sacrifice quality.
3. Threes are results-oriented, while Ones are process-oriented.
4. Threes compete with others, while Ones compete only with themselves.
5. Ones are more likely to procrastinate than Threes. Threes generally do not have issues with procrastination.
Summing up, 3w4s are:
3w4s are more introverted than the core type.
Although other people’s opinions are still very important to them, they aren’t trying too hard to impress others.
They are also more romantic, more sensitive, and more serious than the core type or their 3w2 counterparts.