Embed this in your web page:
Sources mentioned in infographic:
- Prefrontal white matter in pathological liars (study published in The British Journal of Psychiatry). UPDATE: Author’s manuscript reports 23-36% increase (not 23-26%).
- Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, Volume 77
- Pseudologia fantastica, factitious disorder and impostership: a deception syndrome by Hardie TJ and Reed A
How to stop compulsive lying (self-hypnosis download)
We covered the subject of liars and lying quite a bit here. You may want to check out these:
- The Difference Between Psychopath and Sociopath
- Interactive Sociopath Test
- Signs of Lying in Body Language
- Body Language of a Liar
- Simple technique to detect lies
- Infidelity Warning Signs
Online CBT Platform to Help Deal with Relationship Problems, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction, and More. Includes professional follow-up by a CBT therapist. Click here to get started.